Diversity Targets in Police Dept Force Pass Marks To Be Lowered
I wonder if the NZ police are making any changes to their admission tests in order to accommodate Minister Judith Collins demands for diversification and gender equality? They had to in Dayton Ohio. Diversity requirements were stalled because only white males could pass the usual tests.
The original passing scores determined by Civil Service required candidates to answer 66 percent questions correctly on one portion and 73 on the other. The lowered benchmark requires candidates to answer 58 percent questions correctly and 63 percent of questions on the other. This to me seems like a hopelessly incompetent pass level.
After the pass threshold was lowered 258 more people passed the exam. They’re not saying what the demographics of this group are, but the target was to get more blacks into the force.
Amazes me that the leftist loons behind these kind of things cannot see the irony in seeking to uncover the mythical holy grail of equality by making things unequal.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Fake US Mainstream Media Rigging US Election For Obama
- Window-dressing and horsecrap:‘Britain’s government is setting up a new terrorism task force to tackle radical preachers and extremism, officials say, days after suspects apparently linked to extremist Islamist activists brutally killed a British soldier in a London street. Home Secretary Theresa May … Continue reading →
- Window-dressing and horsecrap:
- Liberals and ConsentLiberal freedom is founded on the concept of consent. It is a vital component of their arguments on how society determines what is "right" and what is "wrong". I don't think it is exaggerating to say consent underpins liberal morality.So it should be used precisely, but liberals of course, will redefine even this word to suit their p […]
- Liberals and Consent
- Green Taliban’s Gareth Hughes can’t read labelsTypical of most weekends, another Green Taliban MP was out protesting, this time in Wellington. Clearly they have nothing better to do. Not to be outdone by some oldie colleague (Steffan Browning), young Gareth Hughes was campaigning protesting. He wants to know what’s safe and in his food. Here’s a clever start – READ [...]The post Green Taliban’s Gareth […]
- Green Taliban’s Gareth Hughes can’t read labels
- One of the First Apple ComputersAn auctioneer says one of Apple’s first computers – a functioning 1976 model – has been sold for a record €516,000 Euros (NZ$825,541). I bought my first Mac in the mid-80s and have never looked back, currently typing on a MacBook … Continue reading →
- One of the First Apple Computers
- OneNews: ignorant socialist crap—my letter of complaintDoesn’t our far-left news drive you nuts sometimes? It certainly gets to me, and this is one of those occasions where I’ve felt it important enough to complain. Note: Many of the links in the letter have been posted on this site before--sorry about that; scroll down to the videos below for new stuff. To the Producer of OneNews Please accept the following as […]
- OneNews: ignorant socialist crap—my letter of complaint
- Would male MPs get this?Rachel Smalley asked Hekia Parata on The Nation at the weekend “Can you at some times be a bit of a bitch to work for?” I have no problem with asking the are you difficult to work for question, and in fact thought the interview overall was well done. However would a male MP be [...]
- Would male MPs get this?
- Poor ShaneStuff is reporting the selection of a top quality candidate by Labour to contest the seat left vacant by the death of Parekura Horomia.Iwi chief executive Meka Whaitiri will be Labour's candidate in the Ikaroa-Rawhiti by-election on June 29.She beat five other challengers for the nomination yesterday, including high-profile broadcaster Shane Taurima.Oth […]
- Poor Shane
- Oh no- not again.If shopping is right down at the bottom of the list when it comes to things I enjoy, looking for a house would be at the far end of the types of shopping that are forced upon one.It would be somewhat more bearable if folks picked a price, STATED IT, and stuck to it. But no, in a culture where haggling is not normally part of life, all the rules change when i […]
- Oh no- not again.
- Weekly Featured Profile – Frank SmizikKeyWiki.org Frank I. Smizik is a stealth socialist State Representative from Massachusetts. He has represented the 15th Norfolk District in the Massachusetts House of Representatives since 2001. He is the current Chair of the House Committee on Global Warming and Climate Change. Smizik is married to Julie Johnson, a lobbyist for the Massachusetts Teachers As […]
- Testimonial: The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. CongressTerresa Monroe-Hamilton posts a pre-release review of Trevor Loudon’s soon to be released: “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress.” Trevor Loudon’s new book “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress,” clarified for me just how much trouble we are in as a nation and how complet […]
- Obama and Putin’s Secret CorrespondenceMore on the Obama/Putin letter exchanges. This is very dangerous stuff folks. America’s pro-Moscow communist affiliated President Obama, doing secret deals with Russia’s KGB President Putin. Which country do you think is going to get screwed out of this? From Russia Today: US President Barack Obama has received a personal response to his letter to [...]
- Weekly Featured Profile – Frank Smizik
- Are Dean Lonergan's critics actually "dwarfist"?Dean Lonergan is the public face of Duco Events, and has been the promoter of the Fight for Life events which have raised a not inconsiderable sum for charities over the years. Lonergan is a bit of a latter-day PT Barnum who tries to put bums on seats, but people who have attended his events reckon he puts on a pretty good show.But he has drawn flak for his […]
- Are Dean Lonergan's critics actually "dwarfist"?
- Fonterra’s supply offer popularFonterra’s latest supply offer to shareholders has been very popular with farmers. Fonterra Co-operative Group today confirmed that farmer shareholders offered to sell 75,223,742 economic rights of Wet Shares in this month’s Supply Offer, amounting to a total value of $595,772,036.64. The high level of demand means the Offer will be scaled. Fonterra will bu […]
- Fonterra’s supply offer popular
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.