Charlie Sheen Questions Obama’s Eligibility
One to make the heads of liberals spin until they drop off. FOX News-
Charlie Sheen Questions Validity of Obama’s Birth Certificate
“For starters, I was f**king born here, how about that? And I got proof! Nothing Photoshopped about my birth certificate,” Sheen said.
According to the Washington Post, Sheen’s comments brought cheers from the 3,700-seat venue in Washington, D.C.
Maybe that’s Sheen’s next vocation- politics, as Democrat Presidential candidate.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- On RINOs CINOs LINOs and NINOs
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Open houseBusy. Back soon.
- Open house
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!_______________ NZ Conservative All rights reserved and material copyright of their respective authors.
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!
- Tweets of the DayDuncan Garner hooks into Labour and David Shearer. If Fran “Exit” Mold is the answer then it was a stupid question and they really are in disarray: Labour’s strategic direction in tatters … Fran Mold back on contract to Shearer …. confirmed. — Duncan Garner (@Garner_Live) June 20, 2013 And why has David Shearer told [...]The post Tweets of the Day appeared f […]
- Tweets of the Day
- Quote of the Day (Chch Mayor)“For what it’s worth, we reckon that Bob Parker deserves another term as Christchurch mayor. Sure; he has made mistakes. But he has also been faced with a crisis the like of which no local body politician in New Zealand … Continue reading →
- Quote of the Day (Chch Mayor)
- 3rd Degree—The Vote: The problem is not poverty, it is bad parentingFor those who didn’t watch the debate last night on ‘3rd Degree-The Vote’ you can watch it here. We keep on hearing from the left that poverty is causing all the problems regarding child neglect and abuse, etc., in New Zealand. I thought the debate last night addressed the issue quite well and the key point I drew from it was the actual vote where 64% of the […]
- 3rd Degree—The Vote: The problem is not poverty, it is bad parenting
- Lomborg on the benefits of free tradeBjorn Lomborg writes at the Huffington Post: British Prime Minister David Cameron has rightly put free trade on the top of the G8 agenda. It is possibly one of the best ways we could help the world foster economic prosperity and development. Cameron writes that comprehensive free trade “could boost the income of the whole world by more than [...]
- Lomborg on the benefits of free trade
- Muppet Media.The self opinionated media, or at least some of the legends in their own minds, are rabbiting on about the "false alarm" with much of the country waking to discover it was just wetter and no white stuff.My mate google tells us that one inch (25mm) of rainfall equates to ten inches (250mm) of snow.That ratio can vary from 1 to 8 for compacted snow […]
- Muppet Media.
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is"Dozens of cars have been stranded or have slid off the road as the south's big chill begins to hit.Snow has begun to fall in the deep south with reports it's settling in many parts of Southland.Snow showers have been reported this afternoon in Te Anau and Five Rivers, in the Hokonui hills near Gore, and at Wairio near Nightcaps. Bluff residen […]
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is
- Exclusive! Part 2: Former KGB Colonel Victor Kalashnikov on the Dangers of Putin Worship, Russia’s Anti-Western Alliance with Islam, Israel, Syria, Iran and the Kremlin’s Grand StrategyPart 1 here Viktor Kalashnikov is a Russian freelance journalist and a former KGB colonel. In the autumn of 2010, he and his wife Marina, a historian, were treated in a hospital in Germany for mercury poisoning in what they said had been an attempt on their lives by Russia’s FSB, the successor to the [...]
- Obama Administration Attempts to Intimidate State Department WhistleblowerBy: Roger Aronoff Accuracy in Media President Obama doesn’t like leaks and he doesn’t like scandals. In recent weeks he’s had plenty of both. We should not be surprised, then, that the Administration is once again using its government apparatus the “Chicago way” to stifle whistleblowers. It’s most recent victim: Aurelia Fedenisn. As Accuracy in [...] […]
- The U.S. Support Apparatus Behind NSA Traitor SnowdenBy: Cliff Kincaid Accuracy in Media If the NSA or the FBI wants to find fugitive Edward Snowden, who is apparently in hiding in Chinese Hong Kong, its analysts and agents might want to examine a controversial non-profit group, the Freedom of the Press Foundation, and its main financial sponsor, the San Francisco-based Foundation for [...]
- Exclusive! Part 2: Former KGB Colonel Victor Kalashnikov on the Dangers of Putin Worship, Russia’s Anti-Western Alliance with Islam, Israel, Syria, Iran and the Kremlin’s Grand Strategy
- Words fail us...The Herald reports:A Rotorua man who kidnapped his girlfriend then dragged her behind a car for almost 2km told police he put her in the car boot "to show her that he loved her". Sonny Te Aramoana Waiti, 26, appeared in the Rotorua District Court today, handcuffed and guarded by three officers. Through his lawyer Harry Edward he pleaded guilty to a […]
- Words fail us...
- Word of the dayMulct – extract money from (someone) by fine or taxation; penalise or deprive someone by fining or demanding forfeiture; acquire by trickery or deception; defraud or swindle. Filed under: language Tagged: mulct
- Word of the day
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.