For Herman Cain Critics- Difference Between Sales Tax and VAT
This is for Herman’s GOP rivals who continue to erroneously claim that his 9% Sales Tax is a Value Added Tax. (One picture is worth a thousand words.)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Fake US Mainstream Media Rigging US Election For Obama
- Eat less, stay smart and youngif you’re a mouse, that is…..
- Eat less, stay smart and young
- London Jihad murder whitewash and the conversation that needs to be hadI think they're right, I think there needs to be a conversation about what Islam actually teaches, and the media and leaders need to stop pretending the problem isn't Islam - the belief system - because it very much looks like it is. However, when Benedict XVI touched on Islam in his Regensburg Address, it sparked a bad reaction with Muslims around […]
- London Jihad murder whitewash and the conversation that needs to be had
- Saturday nightCapThe post Saturday nightCap appeared first on Whale Oil Beef Hooked | Cameron Slater.
- Saturday nightCap
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 6/7)Filed under: 7Best
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 6/7)
- Gutless Cameron cowers to Islam over London terror attack: “it was a betrayal of Islam”The evidence of the Islamic terror attack was on video for the world to see, but apparently David Cameron didn’t see it because once again he defends Islam. In the following video Cameron said this: “This country will be absolutely resolute in its stand against violent Islamic extremism and terror; we will never give in to terror or terrorism in any of its f […]
- Gutless Cameron cowers to Islam over London terror attack: “it was a betrayal of Islam”
- Vance on LuskAndrea Vance profiles Simon Lusk: Simon Lusk is one of the most intriguing figures in politics. The arch political fixer shuns the limelight, rarely venturing from his home in Havelock North to Wellington. He maintains a strict silence about his clients – mostly wannabe National MPs. … Certainly, Labour are fixated on this Right-wing bogeyman. [...]
- Vance on Lusk
- Actually, yes you are trying to justify itYou kind of expect that Muslims murdering some randomly-chosen Whitey will prompt a barrage of idiocy from the loonier fringes of the right wing - from banning Muslim immigration through to which cities of the Middle East should be nuked.However, it's disappointing to see it matched by idiocy from loonier end of the left - that this shouldn't be de […]
- Actually, yes you are trying to justify it
- PHD (post hole digger)I'm sure the chap that does these works at the same places I have...
- PHD (post hole digger)
- UntitledMore on the Obama/Putin letter exchanges. This is very dangerous stuff folks. America’s pro-Moscow communist affiliated President Obama, doing secret deals with Russia’s KGB President Putin. Which country do you think is going to get screwed out of this? From Russia Today US President Barack Obama has received a personal response to his letter to [...]
- Colombian Communist Party Conference, 2012Now this is a REAL Communist party. Kids and all. Quite horrifying in a way. Thanks to Andre.
- Rockin’ With the Communist PartyCommunist Party USA supporters burn up the dance floor, in Chicago’s Unity Center, at a May 19 People’s World party, potluck and fundraiser celebrating international labor solidarity and the fight for immigrant rights. If I didn’t know better, I wouldn’t much worry about these people.
- Tweet of the Day - 25 May 20133News asked the hard questions of Hekia Parata on its political show The Nation this morning, and got the expert opinion of Labour's new senior Maori statesman Shane Jones; check this out, from the programme's very own Twitter feed:This is pretty low-rent stuff from 3News. And left-leaning blogger Morgan Godfery from Maui Street has called them on […]
- Tweet of the Day - 25 May 2013
- Word of the dayFilipendulous - hanging or suspended by or strung upon a thread. Filed under: language Tagged: filipendulous
- Word of the day
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.