Warning To DOC Staff- Extinction of Enterprise Means No Cash For Public Servants
More than 100 scientists have sent a letter of warning to the Conservation Minister and director general of DOC, over staff cuts.
Shame DOC staff have not heard the warnings issued to them over the past as they have locked up thousands of acres of productive land and sea in “conservation parks” or stood in the way of private wealth producing projects that might have generated the capital required to fund their department.
Making wealth producers an extinct species is not the best course of action to take if you want funding for projects designed to save animals from extinction.
Leaving aside that species extinction is a part of nature’s plan anyway, and an event that has occurred ever since life first existed. Trying to freeze nature in a particular spectrum of time is a futile and un-natural ambition.
I’d close down the whole department, an arrogant group that IMHO have acted all to often as if they were a law unto themselves.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Fake US Mainstream Media Rigging US Election For Obama
- Land of my fathers…..”A SERVING British soldier was hacked to death in south east London metres away from his barracks by two machete-wielding men ranting we swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. In extraordinary broad daylight scenes in Woolwich, … Continue reading →
- Land of my fathers…..
- Brave woman confronts man who hacked soldier to deathBrave woman:A mother-of-two described tonight how she put her own life on the line by trying to persuade the soldier’s murderers to hand over their weapons.The cub scout leader selflessly engaged the terrorists in conversation and kept her nerve as one of them told her: “We want to start a war in London tonight.”Mrs Loyau-Kennett, 48, from Cornwall, was one […]
- Brave woman confronts man who hacked soldier to death
- Why the whole banking system is a scam – Godfrey BloomThe post Why the whole banking system is a scam – Godfrey Bloom appeared first on Whale Oil Beef Hooked | Cameron Slater.
- Why the whole banking system is a scam – Godfrey Bloom
- Here Comes the Right (Woolwich, London)Oh dear, don’t mess with the Brits. A Daily Mail headline… Masked English Defence League supporters flood Woolwich: Far-Right clash with police near scene of killing Officers formed cordon and men left immediate area after brief incident Some of EDL … Continue reading →
- Here Comes the Right (Woolwich, London)
- UK: Muslims purportedly behead soldier in London—appears terrorist relatedOn the back of yesterday’s post about tolerance going awry in Sweden as the result of liberal education and media dumbing-down the public in respect to potential Muslim threats, we have this purported beheading in London. Yes, the UK was also one of the countries on the list that was reported to be racially tolerant by news.com.au. But as I alluded to yester […]
- UK: Muslims purportedly behead soldier in London—appears terrorist related
- LGLG had a little expo down at Chaffers Wharf yesterday. I popped in for a bit, to see what they were promoting. I knew I’d be interested in the TVs, but to my surprise also found myself interested in one of their washing machines. Yes that is a washing machine balanced on four wine [...]
- A Face To Face ApologyTVNZ is trumpeting a call by a Ruatoki resident for a face to face apology after the IPCA into the "Urewera Raid" was released to day. The report found the police were justified in all their actions exept those in which some people were unlawfully detained while their houses were searched. In response, among other things, the police commissioner […]
- A Face To Face Apology
- 'Soft' drug decriminalizationI support the decriminalization of 'soft' drugs, as I feel the greatest harm is from associating with those that sell them.But with rights (to toke) must come responsibilities:Minors may not use these drugs.Employers are still free to insist upon employees being free from drugs.You may not receive a benefit if you test positive for dope (see above) […]
- 'Soft' drug decriminalization
- The Smoking Gun in the IRS Scandal, Part TwoBy: Cliff Kincaid Accuracy in Media Republicans are getting tripped up by the media when challenged about evidence of President Obama’s personal involvement in the IRS scandal. Rep. Dave Camp of Michigan, who chairs the House committee looking into the IRS, “admitted there was no evidence” linking Obama to the IRS scandal, as MSNBC described [...]
- IRS Scandal Reaches the White HouseBy: Roger Aronoff Accuracy in Media The Washington Post narrative surrounding the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups is that it began as a scandal involving low-level employees at a Cincinnati office, the “Determinations Unit,” a natural outgrowth of an increase in political activity by these groups. This belies other reporting by the Post’s Fact-Checker, […]
- The Real National Scandal: Putin’s Letter to ObamaAppalling as the Benghazi, AP and IRS scandals are, this dwarfs them all. This puts U.S. national survival and hundreds of millions of lives at stake. From Russia Today: The head of Russia’s National Security Council has arrived in the US on a two-day visit for top-level talks on key stumbling blocks in bilateral relations. [...]
- The Smoking Gun in the IRS Scandal, Part Two
- An Australian icon fallsThe iconic Ford versus Holden battle will soon be no more; the Sydney Morning Herald reports:Ford's announcement that it will cease building cars in Australia in late 2016 is a giant body-blow to the Australian car industry and wider manufacturing sector in general, but comes as no surprise to industry observers. The impending shutdown has been writ lar […]
- An Australian icon falls
- Meat impasse caused by paper work mistakeThe impasse over New Zealand meat on Chinese wharves has been resolved. A resolution has been agreed which should see authorities clearing New Zealand meat exports to China from next week, Primary Industries Minister Nathan Guy has announced. “Chinese authorities have agreed they will begin releasing consignments under the name of the New Zealand Food […] […]
- Meat impasse caused by paper work mistake
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.