Grateful for your brave and persistent attempts to get me to understand Zen.
I do understand actually, and I realise its a judgement call that we all have to make.
MY POV on such commenters is that they bring nothing to the debate. Nothing new. Nothing fresh. Nothing challenging. Nothing intelligent. They’re just ignorant thugs whose shared characteristic is a deep immersion in moral relativism and an extremely simplistic and facile understanding of the historical and cultural underpinnings of our society. They have no real in depth understanding of what makes western civilization better than most.
Or should I say what made it better than most, for under the influence of the Progressives, we’re fast losing that advantage. Savagery and barbarism are on the rise in the west everywhere you look. Read more »
- On RINOs CINOs LINOs and NINOs
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Open houseBusy. Back soon.
- Open house
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!_______________ NZ Conservative All rights reserved and material copyright of their respective authors.
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!
- Phil Goff – For F*cks SakeTV3′s Pedro Gower has run a clip of Phil Goff’s offensive behaviour at Select Committee: However, Pedro goes on to say that he can’t recall the F word being used at Select Committee before and it’s ‘uncharted’ territory. I can’t recall it being used previously at select committees either, but it has been used on the floor [...]The post Phil Goff – For F*cks […]
- Phil Goff – For F*cks Sake
- Labour Policy TrackThe Labour Party’s policy track toward utopian awesomeness that sounded good at the time. Toot Toot! All are bored. Filed under: Uncategorized
- Labour Policy Track
- the conservative is up and running again—well sort ofI am sorry for the inconvenience, folks, and for that horrible ‘Forbidden: You don’t have permission to access/index.php on this server’ notice you have all been getting. Surely my host could have a better notice than that; possibly something like: ‘This website is experiencing server problems and will be down until further notice.’ The problem I am having i […]
- the conservative is up and running again—well sort of
- NZ’s most trustedAlways amusing to read the list of most trusted people. Some of the interesting inclusions: John Kirwan, former All Black, depression awareness spokesperson Willie Apiata VC, soldier Richie McCaw, All Blacks’ captain Alison Holst, food writer Judy Bailey, TV presenter, charity worker Peter Leitch, businessman, charity worker Peter Snell, former athlete, scie […]
- NZ’s most trusted
- Muppet Media.The self opinionated media, or at least some of the legends in their own minds, are rabbiting on about the "false alarm" with much of the country waking to discover it was just wetter and no white stuff.My mate google tells us that one inch (25mm) of rainfall equates to ten inches (250mm) of snow.That ratio can vary from 1 to 8 for compacted snow […]
- Muppet Media.
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is"Dozens of cars have been stranded or have slid off the road as the south's big chill begins to hit.Snow has begun to fall in the deep south with reports it's settling in many parts of Southland.Snow showers have been reported this afternoon in Te Anau and Five Rivers, in the Hokonui hills near Gore, and at Wairio near Nightcaps. Bluff residen […]
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is
- The U.S. Support Apparatus Behind NSA Traitor SnowdenBy Cliff Kincaid If the NSA or the FBI wants to find fugitive Edward Snowden, who is apparently in hiding in Chinese Hong Kong, its analysts and agents might want to examine a controversial non-profit group, the Freedom of the Press Foundation, and its main financial sponsor, the San Francisco-based Foundation for National Progress. The [...]
- Must Read! “A Helpless Military: Just What Obama Ordered”Of all of Barack Obama‘s crimes against the American people this is the worst. What Obama is doing to the US military put hundreds of millions of lives and the survival of the entire West at stake. by Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady As incompetence, deception, duplicity and dishonesty become the hall marks of the Obama [...]
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari EditionThe Watcher’s Council Summertime and the livin’ is easy! At least for some of us. Just a little 8 day excursion with family, entourage and friends at a mere $12 million plus per day. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the [...]
- The U.S. Support Apparatus Behind NSA Traitor Snowden
- Audrey on the Green flip-flopAudrey Young is a seasoned political journalist. And she knows a strategic retreat, the swallowing of a dead rat or a flip-flop when she sees one; she opines:The Green Party's ditching of its money-printing policy is a welcome dose of pragmatism from the so-called party of principle. From the moment it was announced last October until today's back- […]
- Audrey on the Green flip-flop
- Thursday’s quizIt’s your turn to ask the questions again. Anyone who stumps us all will win an electronic sticky date pudding. Filed under: diversions
- Thursday’s quiz
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.