General Debate Jan 7th
Results of US survey on word association (“socialism” and “capitalism”) by race-
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Fake US Mainstream Media Rigging US Election For Obama
- The job Obama really wants.Moar here- You know,because being president of the United States is well beneath his abilities
- The job Obama really wants.
- London Jihad murder whitewash and the conversation that needs to be hadI think they're right, I think there needs to be a conversation about what Islam actually teaches, and the media and leaders need to stop pretending the problem isn't Islam - the belief system - because it very much looks like it is. However, when Benedict XVI touched on Islam in his Regensburg Address, it sparked a bad reaction with Muslims around […]
- London Jihad murder whitewash and the conversation that needs to be had
- Why is the Teachers’ Council holding out?The Teachers’s Council is still deliberating on why they continue to remain out of step with the rest of New Zealand in order to protect pedos, and other assorted criminals by helping them remain anonymous. They have two choices…change the rules themselves, or face parliament doing it for them. Secrecy rules protecting the names of errant [...]The post Why i […]
- Why is the Teachers’ Council holding out?
- 15. It’s a Dr Who Thing…I think.“The Silence” (Dr Who). See: 7. Dr Who (Monsters: The Silents) Filed under: Dr Who
- 15. It’s a Dr Who Thing…I think.
- OneNews: ignorant socialist crap—my letter of complaintDoesn’t our far-left news drive you nuts sometimes? It certainly gets to me, and this is one of those occasions where I’ve felt it important enough to complain. Note: Many of the links in the letter have been posted on this site before--sorry about that; scroll down to the videos below for new stuff. To the Producer of OneNews Please accept the following as […]
- OneNews: ignorant socialist crap—my letter of complaint
- Laws on DennistonMichael Laws writes in the SST: In the wake of the Government’s commonsense decision to allow opencast coal mining on the Denniston Plateau, it was no surprise that the greenie lobby would scream betrayal. The mining will occur on conservation land – a title that means not much except that no-one lives there, and no-one wants [...]
- Laws on Denniston
- Actually, yes you are trying to justify itYou kind of expect that Muslims murdering some randomly-chosen Whitey will prompt a barrage of idiocy from the loonier fringes of the right wing - from banning Muslim immigration through to which cities of the Middle East should be nuked.However, it's disappointing to see it matched by idiocy from loonier end of the left - that this shouldn't be de […]
- Actually, yes you are trying to justify it
- PHD (post hole digger)I'm sure the chap that does these works at the same places I have...
- PHD (post hole digger)
- Testimonial: The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. CongressTerresa Monroe-Hamilton posts a pre-release review of Trevor Loudon’s soon to be released “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress.” Trevor Loudon’s new book “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress,” clarified for me just how much trouble we are in as a nation and how comple […]
- Obama and Putin’s Secret CorrespondenceMore on the Obama/Putin letter exchanges. This is very dangerous stuff folks. America’s pro-Moscow communist affiliated President Obama, doing secret deals with Russia’s KGB President Putin. Which country do you think is going to get screwed out of this? From Russia Today: US President Barack Obama has received a personal response to his letter to [...]
- Colombian Communist Party Conference, 2012Now this is a REAL Communist party. Kids and all. Quite horrifying in a way. Thanks to Andre.
- Testimonial: The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress
- Laws on miningMichael Laws takes aim at the greenie lobby this morning; he opines: In the wake of the Government's commonsense decision to allow opencast coal mining on the Denniston Plateau, it was no surprise that the greenie lobby would scream betrayal. The mining will occur on conservation land - a title that means not much except that no-one lives there, and no- […]
- Laws on mining
- GraduationIt’s graduation season which explains why Dunedin was buzzing on Friday. At the university several graduands in academic regalia were having photos taken and town was very busy. One of the professors who spoke at a function for graduands and their parents when our daughter was graduating reminded us that graduation is one of the […]
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.