Conservative Party at 8% in Herald Online Poll
Despite the ongoing and frantic efforts of the Progressive mainstream media to smear the Conservative Party, it is doing remarkably well in one of the media’s own online polls.
A poll by the hopelessly Progressive NZ Herald has the Conservative Party polling at 8%. Only fourteen points behind the legacy party Labour.
Who’s out of touch with public opinion then?
I’ll tell you-
the oily cowardly little politically partisan brain damaged Progressives drooling away behind their computer screens in the offices of the NZ media industry.
Not to mention some prominent NZ bloggers.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- On RINOs CINOs LINOs and NINOs
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Open houseBusy. Back soon.
- Open house
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!_______________ NZ Conservative All rights reserved and material copyright of their respective authors.
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!
- Wednesday nightCapThe post Wednesday nightCap appeared first on Whale Oil Beef Hooked | Cameron Slater.
- Wednesday nightCap
- Answer: Close-Up #11What was this? A butterfly proboscis. Filed under: Uncategorized
- Answer: Close-Up #11
- the conservative is up and running again—well sort ofI am sorry for the inconvenience, folks, and for that horrible ‘Forbidden: You don’t have permission to access/index.php on this server’ notice you have all been getting. Surely my host could have a better notice than that; possibly something like: ‘This website is experiencing server problems and will be down until further notice.’ The problem I am having i […]
- the conservative is up and running again—well sort of
- What to do when the Internet is downWhat To Do When The Internet is Down? infographic by GlitchAgency. I can relate to the be thankful for 3G tethering! Tags: infographics
- What to do when the Internet is down
- Trying to rationalise this revolutionI phoned talkback tonight for the first time in years. I was puzzled over the announcement that Coliseum Sports Media Management has the rights for the English Premier League (EPL). All the whizzkids tell me "this is the future - you can livestream sport onto your computer!".I didn't get much out the talkback host except something along the […]
- Trying to rationalise this revolution
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is"Dozens of cars have been stranded or have slid off the road as the south's big chill begins to hit.Snow has begun to fall in the deep south with reports it's settling in many parts of Southland.Snow showers have been reported this afternoon in Te Anau and Five Rivers, in the Hokonui hills near Gore, and at Wairio near Nightcaps. Bluff residen […]
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is
- Loudon Book Teaser: Who Are the Communists Behind the “Immigrants Rights” Movement?My new Book “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress,” looks at more than 60 communist and socialist connected Representatives and Senators. It also examines several ways these Congressmen are being used and manipulated by Marxists on the road to a socialist America. One of the key weapons in the socialist arsenal is […]
- Our Last Stand for Freedom Is This WednesdayBy: Sara Noble The Independent Sentinel cartoon via CosnervativeDailyNews.com I am not a member of the Tea Party, but I must support them and the rally they have planned for this Wednesday, June 19th at the Capitol. It was originally supposed to be only an Audit the IRS rally. It is so much more than [...]
- Socialism Through Immigration: Leading Marxist Immigration Activist Admits it’s All About the Votes!On the eve of the immigration debate, the video below really needs to go viral. One of the US’ top “immigrant’s rights” activists, labor leader and Democratic Socialists of America Marxist, Eliseo Medina, admits that illegal immigrant amnesty has nothing to do with compassion or economics – it’s all about permanent political power for the [...]
- Loudon Book Teaser: Who Are the Communists Behind the “Immigrants Rights” Movement?
- Quote of the Day - 19 June 2013Mike Hosking comments on the LabourGreenNZFirstMana report into the state of manufacturing in New Zealand (with our emphasis added):Officially it’s called ‘Manufacturing: The New Consensus’. It's the opposition’s results into their inquiry into the "crisis" in manufacturing. It carries an optimistic, if not slightly predictable, note by sugges […]
- Quote of the Day - 19 June 2013
- June 20 in history451 Battle of Chalons: Flavius Aetius battled Attila the Hun. After the battle, which was inconclusive, Attila retreated, causing the Romans to interpret it as a victory. 1005 Ali az-Zahir, caliph, was born (d. 1036). 1214 The University of Oxford received its charter. 1631 The sack of Baltimore: the Irish village of Baltimore was attacked […]
- June 20 in history
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.