I was utterly staggered to read the headline in the Herald–
Key: We can’t help your price pain
Prime Minister John Key yesterday acknowledged New Zealanders were “feeling the pinch” as prices rose at their fastest rate in two years led by fuel costs, something he said the Government could do little about.
What a staggering claim. The greatest factors leading to these increases are the socialist policies of the Key and Klark governments. There are so many things Key could do-
- Cut the burden of government that is currently crushing the middle class
- Fire the hundreds of over-paid and useless bureaucrats parasitising off the taxes of hard working NZ families
- Cut the price of petrol by reducing the (at least) 50% government component of the pump price
- Get off the backs of explorers and developers and other enterprise groups
- Stop borrowing and driving up interest rates
- Stop forking out millions to racist charlatans claiming fake historical greivances.
- Shut down a hundred useless government departments
- Sell Radio New Zealand
- Fire Nick Smith, can the Emissions trading Scheme and dump the RMA.
- Expel the Bluegreens from National
Just a few items off the top of my head. Its not hard. John Key’s propaganda statement is reprehensible bullshit.