A DECLARATION TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC
NATIONAL CALL FOR UNITED ACTION
―When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
―We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
– from the U.S. Declaration of Independence
An undisclosed number of American Veterans and former service members have come together to prepare and present this Call-to-Action on behalf of the U.S. Constitution, the Republic, the Rule of Law and equal justice for all freedom loving citizens of the United States of America. Acting together as one, via The Veteran Defenders of America, co-sponsored by civilian patriot group The Unites States Patriots Union, LLC – we issue the following CALL for peaceful disobedience.
1. We CALL upon every member of federal, state and local government, legislative, judicial, law enforcement and military, who have taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitutional Republic from all enemies, foreign and domestic, to act upon those oaths for the stated purpose of restoring the Constitutional Republic.
2. We CALL upon ALL veterans and veteran organizations in America, who still believe in their oath to protect and defend, to unite with us at once – in this Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic.
3. We CALL for ALL citizens who still desire freedom and liberty, to stand with us in peaceful protest, and carry our demands to right the wrongs against our nation in the preservation of freedom, liberty, justice and the rule of law.
This is a NATIONWIDE Call-to-Action!
“We are Facing a Battle That Will Decide our Fate as a Nation!” – Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely (Ret.)
The time to unite and fight for the American way of life has arrived…
We did not choose this fight, or this time. The fight has come to us in our time and we will not shrink from our responsibility to protect and defend the United States of America, our Constitutional Republic, and the American way of life. We CALL upon ALL freedom loving Americans to JOIN US in this honorable endeavor. We do so on the following basis…
Abuses and Usurpations
Barack Obama’s once strong approval rating now stands at only 19%. The approval rating of congress is no better. The people have lost all faith in their government…
The demise of our Constitutional Republic has been underway for nearly a hundred years. As the people placidly accepted intolerable offenses against the republic, the states, and the Constitution for decades, the Central power in Washington D.C. grew ever more powerful, ever more abusive, and ever more disconnected from the very people it was formed to represent.
During the last three years, the current administration has committed the most egregious offenses against the people, the states and the Constitution, since the founding of our country and today, they operate as a virtual dictatorship, against the governed, beyond the scope and authority the people granted them in the Constitution and at odds with the will of the vast majority of American citizens.
The actions of the Obama Administration in total, rise to the level of treason against the United States and its people.
The Democratic Socialists of America are currently running Washington D.C. and they recently issued this statement in a Call-to-Action for their millions of members –
“We are the alternative to the tea party conservatives, the Republicans whose only program is to say no, the Democrats who have forgotten what progressive politics really are and the progressives who think that they can stand apart from the left.”
This must not be permitted to stand…
Among other offenses, abuses and usurpations, is the following list of transgressions – (detailed in Appendix A) – altering our constitutional form of government and system of justice without authority…
- Violations against Article I of the U.S. Constitution – Congress
- Violations against Article II of the U.S. Constitution – The office of President
- Violations against Article III of the U.S. Constitution – Judicial Powers
- Violations against Article IV of the U.S. Constitution – The State
- Violations against Article V of the U.S. Constitution – The Amendment Process
- Violations against Article VI of the U.S. Constitution – Oath to the Constitution
- Violations against the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 3rd Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 4th Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 5th Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 6th Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 7th Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 8th Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 9th Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Violations against the 10th Amendment of the Bill of Rights
- Unlawful use of Military force, here and abroad
- Violations of International Treaties and Laws
- Numerous violations of the public trust
- Misuse of the people’s resources
- The bankrupting of the nation, the states and the people
- Taxation without representation
- Confiscation and Redistribution of the people’s earned assets
- Abuse of Judicial power
At this late date, the individually itemized list of abuses and usurpations would require an encyclopedia of unconstitutional offenses to the Republic and there is no evidence to suggest that there remains even one legitimate honest courtroom in the country to which all evidence could be presented.
There is no Article or Amendment of the U.S. Constitution which the current leadership in Washington D.C. has not abused and/or usurped over the last three years.
As a result, the normal courses of action for redress may not be adequate to solve the problem today, as all three branches of the federal government are currently acting as one, all of them beyond the scope and power granted them by the Constitution, against the principles of freedom, liberty and self-governance, and at odds with the vast majority of citizens.
Yet the Constitutional Representative Republic must be restored, no matter the means or the cost. It is on this foundation that we morally and rightfully call for all good people to rise up, stand together, move to restore the Constitutional Republic, and hold those who have and would stand against the people,fully accountable.
WE THE PEOPLE
On behalf of the Veterans and former Service Members of America, who fought and died for freedom and liberty here and abroad, and all good and decent American citizens from sea to shining sea, we the people of the United States of America hereby demand the immediate restoration of our Constitutional Republic and an end to the Democratic Socialist abuses and usurpations which have become commonplace in the daily corruption of our governmental offices. As the true American people sit idle, the enemy grows in number and strength.
No longer will we sit idly by and tolerate the utter destruction of our country, at the hands of anti-American elitists in Washington D.C. who have mistaken the people’s peaceful tolerance for acceptance of their ill-advised behaviors. The time for all good and decent Americans to stand together, in defense of the Constitution, the Republic, freedom and liberty, has arrived. The Rule of Constitutional Law must prevail. We call upon all who have taken an oath to protect and defend, to take appropriate measures now.
We the people hereby demand
1. The immediate and unconditional orderly resignation of Barack Hussein Obama, II
2. The immediate and unconditional orderly resignation of Joseph R. Biden
In addition to the known fact that the Obama/Biden ticket was advanced by way of fraudulent representations concerning the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama II, under Article II requirements for the office of President, the Obama/Biden has committed countless crimes against the U.S. Constitution, our Republican form of government and the American people while in control of the Executive Branch.
They are not able to do this alone, but with the help and cover of many anti-American players, who have also acted at odds with their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution, our Republic and the people of the United States. As a result, these players must be removed from office and held accountable for their actions as well.
This group includes, but is not limited to the following individuals –
3. The immediate and unconditional orderly resignation of the entire Obama Cabinet, including but not limited to;
- The White House staff and unelected Czar’s
- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner
- Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta
- Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr.
- Interior Secretary Kenneth L. Salazar
- Acting Commerce Secretary Dr. Rebecca M. Blank
- Labor Secretary Hilda L. Solis
- Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
- Energy Secretary Steven Chu
- Education Secretary Arne Duncan
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet A. Napolitano
- Administrator Lisa P. Jackson
- Office of Management & Budget Director Jacob J. Lew
- Ambassador Susan Rice, the entire Council of Economic Advisers
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- House Speaker John Boehner
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Senate Leader Harry Reid
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
all of whom have committed treasonous acts against the people, the states and the U.S. Constitution.
Read rest of document (PDF)