While NZ blithely continues to bask in the warmth of the progressive autumn, big things are happening in the US and these events will possibly be the first real hint of a rebellion that has simmered for some time. At the Bundy ranch in Nevada, a heavily armed federal government paramilitary force was repelled by the people.
After issuing threats that the protesters “would need to have their funeral insurance paid up”, the feds retreated from the confrontation, backing down the narrow country road behind riot shields when cowboys on horses and carrying “don’t tread on me flags” faced them down.
Now I haven’t been too active on this blog lately, and part of the reason for this is that I haven’t really found any issue that I feel passionate enough about to write on. However the Bundy ranch rebellion, and the widespread failure of so many to understand the real significance of this event has given me that impetus.
Much has been made by the left of the unlawfulness of Cliven Bundy’s stance. Well, maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t, but it’s not really the core of the issue.
The real reason so many patriots turned up at the Bundy ranch was because they saw the event as a flashpoint to express their discontent at the widespread criminality abroad in the US govt today. For example:
- Elections are won by fraud and deceit. Thousands of votes have been entered by people who have been dead for years. Or the same person has voted numerous times, or entirely fake personas have been used to enter votes. We know this but virtually nothing happens.
- The IRS and other govt departments are being used as political weapons to silence and intimidate opponents of Progressivism/ the Democrats. In fact it is possible to hypothesize that the election was stolen by Obama by means of the IRS’s illegal actions against Tea Party groups. The perpetrators of these crimes, (Obama IRS flunkies and supporters) continue to avoid justice.
- Govt law enforcement agencies, including the Bureau of Land Managment that surrounded the Bundy farm with snipers and automatic weapons, are being armed and organized and supplied in the manner of the armed forces. This is to me a clear intent by the Obama administration to circumvent the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 that is designed to prevent the country’s armed forces from ever being used against its citizens. This technical law breaking goes completely unchallenged.
- The President is a fraud, using a fake Social Security number and with a fake birth certificate. He admits he was born in Kenya, and in direct convention of the clause of the constitution designed to prevent such an occurrence, we now have a foreigner in charge of the country and as its Commander in Chief. We know this outrageous circumstance, but virtually nothing happens.
- Brave men died at Benghazi while Obama and Hillary Clinton fiddled. Those murdered asked for help defending against overwhelming odds and it was refused. So they died. We know this happened as a result of abject cowardice and we know its been covered up, (with laughable claims that a youtube video caused the attack) but virtually nothing happens.
- Millions of invaders largely hostile to the Constitutional Republic cross the border from Mexico and rather than being repelled they are offered welfare and citizenship and voting rights. The Sherriff who tries to enforce the law is subjected to law suits from the Obama administration. We know this but nothing happens.
- In a move that is the most ominous of all, and while plans to confiscate the people’s arms are solidifying, senior defence force personnel with a Conservative bent are being replaced by Progressives. This is being done surreptitiously and with no explanation as to why it is necessary. Where are the questions from the Republican Party?
And in the end, all of this is just a monolithic criminal cultural force being shoved down the throats of people who understand that the whole purpose of the founding fathers in establishing the Constitutional Republic was to STOP EXACTLY THESE KIND OF THINGS HAPPENING.
The US is one of the greatest counties in the world and it is that way because it is a Constitutional Republic and the men who established it were wise and prescient. However recent decades have seen that Constitution degraded and abused and the US is now a shadow of the country it once was. Painful to observe such a valuable pillar of civil govt and civil society, the document that provided the blueprint for America’s past success, treated with utter contempt. US culture has been purposefully degraded with the intent of destroying the Constitutional Republic and paving the way for a socialist slave state.
The Bundy ranch rebellion wasn’t about grazing rights. It was a tipping point. It was to send a message to misguided Progressives and their heavily armed bureaucracies and their cowardly flunkies in the media that we’ve had enough, and we’re not going to take it anymore.
Video of confrontation you probably won’t see in Obama’s News and Information Bureau posing as the mainstream media. Never forget, we NZers owe the US the greatest of debts for their sacrifices in WWII, and we should support American patriots now when they are under attack from within their own country.