- On RINOs CINOs LINOs and NINOs
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Open houseBusy. Back soon.
- Open house
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!_______________ NZ Conservative All rights reserved and material copyright of their respective authors.
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!
- UN delegate knows it’s warming, because it’s colder: Watch now!The snow in Dunedin and 17 years of unchanged temperatures don’t matter. According to the Cook Islands UN representative, if it is cold outside, it is because of Global Warming. At the UN Climate Conference in Bonn, Germany, we came across a delegate who explained that the unusual cold weather accompanying the conference (yes, the [...]The post UN delegate k […]
- UN delegate knows it’s warming, because it’s colder: Watch now!
- Gandolfini Death a Hoax (Media Played like a Soprano)I rarely publish celebrity deaths, as they are often internet hoaxes. This is another one. Media played like a Soprano. Filed under: Uncategorized
- Gandolfini Death a Hoax (Media Played like a Soprano)
- 3rd Degree—The Vote: The problem is not poverty, it is bad parentingFor those who didn’t watch the debate last night on ‘3rd Degree-The Vote’ you can watch it here. We keep on hearing from the left that poverty is causing all the problems regarding child neglect and abuse, etc., in New Zealand. I thought the debate last night addressed the issue quite well and the key point I drew from it was the actual vote where 64% of the […]
- 3rd Degree—The Vote: The problem is not poverty, it is bad parenting
- The cost of “Green Jobs”Jo Nova blogs on the costs of Green jobs. Parties around the world love to talk about creating Green jobs, because who can be against jobs and against being good for the environment? A win-win right? The trouble is that their Green jobs are almost always reliant on huge subsidies that actually destroy jobs. She [...]
- The cost of “Green Jobs”
- Muppet Media.The self opinionated media, or at least some of the legends in their own minds, are rabbiting on about the "false alarm" with much of the country waking to discover it was just wetter and no white stuff.My mate google tells us that one inch (25mm) of rainfall equates to ten inches (250mm) of snow.That ratio can vary from 1 to 8 for compacted snow […]
- Muppet Media.
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is"Dozens of cars have been stranded or have slid off the road as the south's big chill begins to hit.Snow has begun to fall in the deep south with reports it's settling in many parts of Southland.Snow showers have been reported this afternoon in Te Anau and Five Rivers, in the Hokonui hills near Gore, and at Wairio near Nightcaps. Bluff residen […]
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is
- The U.S. Support Apparatus Behind NSA Traitor SnowdenBy Cliff Kincaid If the NSA or the FBI wants to find fugitive Edward Snowden, who is apparently in hiding in Chinese Hong Kong, its analysts and agents might want to examine a controversial non-profit group, the Freedom of the Press Foundation, and its main financial sponsor, the San Francisco-based Foundation for National Progress. The [...]
- Must Read! “A Helpless Military: Just What Obama Ordered”Of all of Barack Obama‘s crimes against the American people this is the worst. What Obama is doing to the US military put hundreds of millions of lives and the survival of the entire West at stake. by Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady As incompetence, deception, duplicity and dishonesty become the hall marks of the Obama [...]
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari EditionThe Watcher’s Council Summertime and the livin’ is easy! At least for some of us. Just a little 8 day excursion with family, entourage and friends at a mere $12 million plus per day. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the [...]
- The U.S. Support Apparatus Behind NSA Traitor Snowden
- Body on NormanHerald cartoonist Guy Body is filling on on weekdays at the moment for our fave cartoonist, Rod Emmerson. But Body has produced a doozie this morning:They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so we won't waste any more commenting on this one!Meanwhile, any readers wanting a wee giggle at the Greens' expense could do far worse than pay a vi […]
- Body on Norman
- Rural round-upZimbabwe’s first cattle bank opens – Gillian Gtora: William Mukurazita’s deposit at the bank has four legs and moos. Zimbabwe’s first “Cattle Bank” has just opened its books in a unique kind of banking where owners bring in their animals as collateral against cash loans. For many rural poor in this southern African country once […]
- Rural round-up
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.