Progressives are attacking Ted Nugent as a racist and hate monger. Of course. Its the way they always react when anyone dares to break or challenge their Stalinist speech codes. They’re attempting to shut down Ted’s concerts through action against the venue owners. I don’t think it will work. Here’s a collection of Ted’s comments that the progs have found so offensive. Try not to smile too broadly when you read them-
- Nugent called rap artists “big uneducated greasy black mongrels.”
- In 2007, he said he wanted Obama to “suck on my machine gun.”
- He referred to himself as a “real American,” who was “white,” “independent” and worked hard.
- Nugent called Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat, a “worthless whore.”
- He called gun control advocate Sarah Brady and former Attorney General Janet Reno “dirty whores” and Hillary Clinton a “worthless bitch.”
- He said, “What’s a feminist? Some fat pig who doesn’t get it often enough?”
- He said that if President George W. Bush had pursued the same drone policies as Obama, “Jesse Jackson and Al Not-So-Sharpton would be lisping their ebonic mumbo-jumbo that the policy and the president are racist and bigoted.”
- He said he was “going to wear the confederate flag forever,” and that, “because our legislative, judicial and executive branches of government hold the 10th Amendment in contempt, I’m beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War.”
Somehow, I don’t think Ted would last too long as a commenter on Kiwiblog. 🙂 Of course its not what Ted says that is the real issue. Its that he completely confronts the left’s assumption of moral superiority.