Apologies, and thanks for your concern
Just too busy and too stretched to blog right now. Thanks to all who have emailed asking why, and I assure you my health is fine. I just have far too much work to do in far too short a time and I just have to drop blogging for the time being.
Not that I don’t wish I could write, and there is plenty to write about with Gingrich getting attacked by the Republican establishment, and Obama refusing to turn up in court when ordered by a judge, (can you imagine the media outcry if George Bush had done this???- and people still try and tell me the mainstream media are not a left wing plot) and John Key and Chris Finlayson selling out NZ to separatists, and left media still lying about Conservative politicians, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio who is investigating Obama’s Presidential legitimacy getting death threats.
Be back when I have some free time and some head space.
Thanks to Crusader Rabbit for continuing to fly the flag.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- On RINOs CINOs LINOs and NINOs
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- The Collaborators
- The Time Of Cowards
- Five Steps To Defeat The Democrats
- God Haters Channeling Karl Marx
- Irony Alert- ACT Killers Now Attempt To Breath Life Into Long Dead Corpse.
- Kim Dotcom – Just how far left are NZ’s so called “right”?
- Open houseBusy. Back soon.
- Open house
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!_______________ NZ Conservative All rights reserved and material copyright of their respective authors.
- Priest Sex Crisis: The Facts!
- Face of the day“In the tabloid press, so much is written about benefits abuses – young women having babies to get state hand-outs. But conference, that’s enough on Kate Middleton.” – toxic leader of the UK’s second biggest trade union, Unison General Secretary Dave Prentis The post Face of the day appeared first on Whale Oil Beef Hooked | Cameron Slater.
- Face of the day
- Answer: Close-Up #11What was this? A butterfly proboscis. Filed under: Uncategorized
- Answer: Close-Up #11
- the conservative is up and running again—well sort ofI am sorry for the inconvenience, folks, and for that horrible ‘Forbidden: You don’t have permission to access/index.php on this server’ notice you have all been getting. Surely my host could have a better notice than that; possibly something like: ‘This website is experiencing server problems and will be down until further notice.’ The problem I am having i […]
- the conservative is up and running again—well sort of
- What to do when the Internet is downWhat To Do When The Internet is Down? infographic by GlitchAgency. I can relate to the be thankful for 3G tethering! Tags: infographics
- What to do when the Internet is down
- Trying to rationalise this revolutionI phoned talkback tonight for the first time in years. I was puzzled over the announcement that Coliseum Sports Media Management has the rights for the English Premier League (EPL). All the whizzkids tell me "this is the future - you can livestream sport onto your computer!".I didn't get much out the talkback host except something along the […]
- Trying to rationalise this revolution
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is"Dozens of cars have been stranded or have slid off the road as the south's big chill begins to hit.Snow has begun to fall in the deep south with reports it's settling in many parts of Southland.Snow showers have been reported this afternoon in Te Anau and Five Rivers, in the Hokonui hills near Gore, and at Wairio near Nightcaps. Bluff residen […]
- Stupid drivers get the annual reminder of what snow is
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari EditionThe Watcher’s Council Summertime and the livin’ is easy! At least for some of us. Just a little 8 day excursion with family, entourage and friends at a mere $12 million plus per day. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the [...]
- Loudon Book Teaser: Who Are the Communists Behind the “Immigrants Rights” Movement?My new Book “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress,” looks at more than 60 communist and socialist connected Representatives and Senators. It also examines several ways these Congressmen are being used and manipulated by Marxists on the road to a socialist America. One of the key weapons in the socialist arsenal is […]
- Our Last Stand for Freedom Is This WednesdayBy: Sara Noble The Independent Sentinel cartoon via CosnervativeDailyNews.com I am not a member of the Tea Party, but I must support them and the rally they have planned for this Wednesday, June 19th at the Capitol. It was originally supposed to be only an Audit the IRS rally. It is so much more than [...]
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari Edition
- More good news for manufacturingThe good news coming out of the manufacturing sector just keeps on coming. And it has nothing to do with the "parliamentary inquiry" stunt by LabourGreenNZFirstMana; NBR reports:Another survey has dented claims by Opposition political parties that New Zealand's exporting manufacturing industries are in a state of crisis. Labour leader David Sh […]
- More good news for manufacturing
- June 20 in history451 Battle of Chalons: Flavius Aetius battled Attila the Hun. After the battle, which was inconclusive, Attila retreated, causing the Romans to interpret it as a victory. 1005 Ali az-Zahir, caliph, was born (d. 1036). 1214 The University of Oxford received its charter. 1631 The sack of Baltimore: the Irish village of Baltimore was attacked […]
- June 20 in history
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
NZ National Party Founding Principles 1936“To promote good citizenship and self-reliance; to combat communism and socialism; to maintain freedom of contract; to encourage private enterprise; to safeguard individual rights and the privilege of ownership; to oppose interference by the State in business, and State control of industry”.
National Party 2011
An Important Essay
The stuff we’ve been hearing about, – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory.
What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize.
What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down.
And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.
Comment PolicyTrueblueNZ is not a public address facility for cultural Marxists. It is a privately owned blog for the discussion of Conservative political ideas. Leftists may comment here if they feel compelled. Whether such contributions remain standing will be solely at the discretion of the blog owner.
CommentsComments on TrueblueNZ are the responsibility of the individuals making those comments.
OpinionAnything written by Redbaiter on this site is opinion only.