One of the big problems with the Muslim religion is that it is their law. Whereas the West draws a distinct line between religion and the state, there is no such line in Islam. Their religion is their state.
This fundamental difference should warn any multi-culturalist with even half a brain of the dangers of Islamic immigration to Western countries. It is a clear oil and water situation.
In fact UK Muslims have their own 33 point political manifesto. Its not a secret. Its on the web in plain black and white. The concept is the brainchild of the Institute for Muslim Community Development, a self described “independent think-tank which aims to facilitate the positive growth of the Muslim community in Britain”.
The most significant article in the manifesto I thought was this one-
28. Recognise Muslims have a distinct ‘way of life’ (deen) which opposes any understanding of religion or faith as separate from other aspects of life.
There is your warning multi-culturalists, as stark as you would ever want it. In fact, this point should be at number one on the manifesto, for the other 32 points are really nothing more than an extension of the main issue here. Muslims have a culture that is different to Western culture and they will not change it.
Here are a few more controversial points from the manifesto-
1. Defend the right to a Muslim way of life, including halal meat; religious clothing; circumcision; and flexible working to accommodate Ramadan and festival observance.
2. Oppose all forms of hate crime, including Muslim-hate, Anti-Semitism and all other types of racism, whilst also promoting and enhancing community safety.
4. Support efforts to accurately remember Muslim and non-Muslim histories including oppressive and genocidal actions against Muslim peoples by British and European peoples.
5. Commit to ethical British foreign policies that uphold the human rights of all peoples.
6. Affirm the importance of faith schools within the overall provision.
10. Eliminate the root causes of institutional discrimination against Muslims and introduce tougher legislation to prevent it.
17. Introduce more robust legislation to curb media hate campaigns against Muslims.
18. Guarantee the Muslim community the opportunity to evolve independently of government social engineering programmes.
20. Acknowledge and celebrate Muslim contributions to knowledge and civilization including European civilisation.
22. Encourage enquiry into the effects of oversexualisation of public spaces upon young people.
23. Support the introduction of more rigorous and analytical religious education in all British schools that takes a balanced and critical approach to all the major world religions.
25. Support a holistic improvement of faith school education and stop the current securitization agenda.
The whole manifesto is here. I suggest all multi-culturalists go there and read it and then reflect on why they think encouraging Muslim immigration into Western countries is a good thing, and why it will not lead to highly damaging political and social conflict in the future.